Take a more holistic, educated approach to your career by attending an online or in-person educational conference. These conferences help members reach their goals and continue their education, creating a better work experience in the long run. Funding is available for conferences from the Training Fund.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many of this year’s conferences have either been canceled or moved to an online format, but members can still take advantage of funding to attend online conferences.
Your Training Fund provides professional and technical workers up to $1,500 per year (reimbursements) to attend local and national conferences. This award can reimburse members for reasonable airfare, transportation costs, hotel costs, and conference registration fees.
- One award per member per year.
- Full-time members who have passed their probationary period by the time of the award.
- The conference must be for the position/modality in which the member is currently working.
- The conference must award continued education units (CEUs) relevant to their position.
Below are examples of conferences attended by Training Fund members using this funding:
- Annual American Association for Respiratory Care Conference (AARC)
- American Society of Echocardiography (ASE) Annual Scientific Sessions
- Magnetic Resonance Safety Officer Training/Course
- Fetal and Women’s Imaging – Advanced OB/GYN Ultrasound Conference
- Diagnostic Imaging by CME Science
Members must apply before attending a conference. Applications for conferences in 2020 and the first quarter of 2021 are due by Sept. 1st. The next deadline will be Dec. 1st for 2020 and 2021 conferences.
To learn more about conference funding, and to apply for the award, visit our webpage.