We are now working and living in a more virtual world. Learn how to increase your Zoom skills with Literacy Source and the Training Fund during these three upcoming workshops.
Help Everyone Succeed Online!
- Learn better Zoom Practices
- Join the Training Fund and Literacy Source for a virtual workshop that will help you better engage yourteam, employees, or organization members! This event is built for supervisors, managers, union leaders,organizers or any leader who want to create accessible, more effective virtual workspaces.
- This virtual workshop will be hosted from 3-5 p.m. on Thursday, March 25.
- Sign-up today at https://bit.ly/TF-Zoom-workshop1
You Can Zoom Call!
- Let us help you learn how!
- Join the Training Fund and Literacy Source for a workshop that will help you
learn to join a video workshop, and teach you to feel good and have fun on a video meeitng. Learn how to speak, listen and share with your co-workers.
- This event is from 7 – 9 p.m. on Tuesday, April 6.
- Share this event with your co-workers!
- Call (206)321-1874 to learn how to sign-up!
Become A Virtual Leader!
- Take your Zoom hosting skills to the next level.
- Join the Training Fund and Literacy Source for a virtual workshop that will help you become an onlinefacilitator. This event is built for managers, supervisors, team leaders, and employees of all skills who arelooking to host better meetings.
- This virtual workshop will be hosted from 7 – 9 p.m. on Thursday, April 8.
- Sign-up today at https://bit.ly/TF-Zoom-Workshop3
Questions? Contact Destiny Williams with the Training Fund!