Welcome to our new members from Providence St. Peter Hospital! You will be eligible for our programs and services beginning September 1, 2022.
We offer education and career advancement programs so that you can develop your skills, advance your career, and improve your professional opportunities. After September 1, please fill out our online member application to access available academic and career navigation services.
Watch our welcome video to learn more about the Training Fund!
These programs and services are available to you after you have been employed by St. Peter for three months:
- Career and education counseling services
- Educational support services, such as academic support workshops, math and science tutoring, English language classes, and basic computer classes
- Professional Development support, such as discounted CPR and Life Support certifications, reimbursement for activities like specialty certifications and conferences/courses that carry CEU credits, and free access to CE Unlimited courses.
Once you have worked at St. Peter for one year, you may also qualify for Tuition Assistance, which covers tuition, fees, and book costs for a wide variety of healthcare education programs at regional colleges and universities. But even if you have not yet worked at St. Peter for one year, please contact us to explore academic support and resources, career planning, and how we can help you reach your goals.
- Tuition Assistance application window: September 1 – October 15 (to cover school beginning January 2023 or later)
- We accept applications year-round and award Tuition Assistance after October 15. We encourage members to contact us early to work with a Training Fund Navigator on your education plan.
- If you are currently in school and have already been receiving Tuition Reimbursement from your previous Education Fund, you may be able to add Tuition Assistance from the Training Fund. Please contact us to discuss this.
Learn About Your Benefits!
Please contact the Training Fund’s Partner Liaison for St. Peter, Elena Bernardi, to learn more about our programs and services.
We look forward to serving you as you pursue your education and career goals.
If you have questions or need help applying, please don’t hesitate to call the Training Fund office (425-255-0315) or email us.