Find out when Training Fund staff will be at employer campuses, see upcoming program deadlines, and learn about other Training Fund events.
- This event has passed.
Bellingham Technical College – Virtual Info Session
March 9 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Learn more about the Bellingham Technical College Nursing Pathways HEET Program. This program is for healthcare employees interested in nursing or pre-nursing pathways who are enrolled in related classes at BTC. BTC’s Associate Degree in Nursing program is full-time or part-time.
Join one of our info sessions:
- Thursday, March 9, 2:30-3:30 pm (link to Zoom room)
- Monday, March 13, 9-10 am (link to Zoom room)
This program is a partnership between Bellingham Technical College, SEIU Healthcare 1199NW, PeaceHealth Saint Joseph’s Medical Center, and the Training Fund. Its goal is to create inclusive, accessible nursing programs for healthcare workers by:
- Increasing incumbent workers’ access to local nursing programs.
- Strengthening existing curriculum with new culturally-sensitive and behavioral health information.
- Providing ongoing support to enrolled students.