Find out when Training Fund staff will be at employer campuses, see upcoming program deadlines, and learn about other Training Fund events.
Important update: We have canceled outreach at hospitals and clinics until further notice and have changed workshops to online only.
- This event has passed.
“Help Everyone Succeed Online” – A Zoom Skills Workshop
March 25, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join the Training Fund and Literacy Source for a virtual workshop that will help you better engage your team, employees, or organization members! This event is built for supervisors, managers, union leaders,organizers or any leader who want to create accessible, more effective virtual workspaces.
- Work better together, remotely
- Help everyone on your team feel more comfortable with our ever changing virtual meeting spaces.
- Learn how to coach
- Learn new ways to effectively teach your members best practices and guide them to success.
- Build better support systems
- Create more accessibility online, learn how to troubleshoot problems and ease video call anxiety.
Sign up today!
This virtual workshop is from 3 – 5 p.m. on Thursday, March 25.
This workshop is a partnership between SEIU Healthcare 1199NW Multi-Employer Training Fund and Literacy Source.