Welcome to our new members from St. Clare Hospital, Virginia Mason Franciscan Health! You have been eligible for our programs and services since April 1, 2022.
We offer education and career advancement programs so that you can develop your skills, advance your career, and improve your professional opportunities. After April 1, please fill out our online member application to access available academic and career navigation services.
Watch our welcome video to learn more about the Training Fund!
These programs and services are available to you after you have been employed by St. Clare for three months:
- Career and education counseling services
- Educational support services, such as academic support workshops, math and science tutoring, English language classes, and basic computer classes
- Professional Development support, such as discounted CPR and Life Support certifications, reimbursement for activities like specialty certifications and conferences/courses that carry CEU credits, and free access to CE Unlimited courses.
Once you have worked at St. Clare for one year, you may also qualify for Tuition Assistance, which covers tuition, fees, and book costs for a wide variety of healthcare education programs at regional colleges and universities. But even if you have not yet worked at St. Clare for one year, please contact us to explore academic support and resources, career planning, and how we can help you reach your goals.
- Tuition Assistance application deadline: We typically accept applications year-round and award Tuition Assistance after October 15. But based on your joining date of April 1, we have a different deadline for St. Clare members. We encourage members to contact us early to work with a Training Fund Navigator on your education plan.
- Initial application window: April 1 – June 15 (to cover school between Fall 2022 through Spring 2023 quarters)
- Next application window: October 15 deadline (to cover the 2023–24 academic year)
- If you are planning to go to school during or after Summer 2022, please apply for Tuition Assistance between April 1 and June 15. Learn more about Tuition Assistance.
- If you are currently in school and have already been receiving Tuition Reimbursement from your previous Education Fund, you may be able to add Tuition Assistance from the Training Fund. Please contact us to discuss this, or attend a Benefits Review Meeting (see below).
Submit a Member Application form to get started and begin accessing your Training Fund benefits!
Learn About Your Benefits!
Please join the Training Fund’s Partner Liaison for St. Clare, Cindy Holland, at a virtual info session to learn more about our programs and services:
May 13 @ 1 p.m.: Click here to register!
May 26 @ 3 p.m.: Click here to register!
June 7 @ 10 a.m.: Click here to register!
Already enrolled in a tuition-assistance program and need to get transferred to the Training Fund?
We look forward to serving you as you pursue your education and career goals.
If you have questions or need help applying, please don’t hesitate to call the Training Fund office (425-255-0315) or email us.