Additional Education Programs
Additional Programs help our members succeed!
The Training Fund has several programs and opportunities to help our members succeed as healthcare professionals.
These education programs are available to members – and some are also available to non-members! Find the program that’s right for you.
RN to BSN program - Bellevue College
Earn your BSN!
This flexible RN-BSN program – in partnership with Bellevue College – is nationally accredited and state-recognized. And it’s designed especially for working nurses like you!
The program is part-time or full-time, low-residency, and has a flexible hybrid model. Training Fund members have priority acceptance.
You may also be eligible for Tuition Assistance Priority Enrollment if:
- You have 1 year of service with your employer
- AND have already been accepted into Bellevue College’s RN to BSN program.
Please contact us for more information and complete a Training Fund Member Application today!
Applicants to Bellevue College’s RN to BSN program must meet the following admission requirements:
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) from a regionally accredited institution. Must include at least 35 quarter credits in nursing.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.0 in all college courses.
- A minimum grade of “C” (2.0) in in all required courses for the ADN.
- Have passed a college level statistics course that includes inferential statistics. Course must be equivalent to 5-credits.
- A current, unrestricted licensure as a registered nurse in Washington state. Students in final year of an associate degree nursing program may be admitted, but must take and pass the NCLEX-RN by the end of their second quarter of the program. Successful passing of NCLEX earns the student 45 college credits.
- Must have at least one year of recent (within the past three years) clinical experience. ADN clinical experience may be substituted for students applying directly from an ADN program
The program costs approximately $10,500. Training Fund members can qualify for Tuition Assistance to cover almost all the cost. Some costs (including additional college related fees) will need to be covered by the member.
Discuss financial aid options with your Regional Education Navigator and Bellevue College today!
- Tuition: $9382.60
- College related fees (45 credits): $346.50
- CAS Nursing Application Fee: $56
- Typhon Health Education Tracking System: $70
- Books (approx.): $500
Total (approx.): $10,500
Contact Regional Education Navigator Melanie Bermudez-Felix (Ph: 425-306-6068)
“I just got accepted into the RN to BSN program through the Training Fund at Bellevue College. The Training Fund helped me with tuition. The process was easy: Fill out your application, submit your stuff, and you’re going to be guaranteed a slot in the program with Bellevue College. I’m like, ‘Yes, here we go! I’m ready!‘
The Training Fund is awesome. I cannot believe you guys did this for us. And that’s fantastic!”
– Monica Clark (Training Fund member for more than a decade, Began RN-BSN program in 2021)
RN to BSN Program Info Sessions
- Thursday, August 4 – 12pm (register here)
- Tuesday, August 16 – 7:30am (register here)
- Monday, September 12 – 5:30pm (register here)
- Thursday, September 29 – 7:30am (register here)
- Thursday, October 20 – 12pm (register here)
- Tuesday, October 25 – 5:30pm (register here)
ACET - EVS Safety Certification
EVS members hold a critical role at our hospitals. There is an opportunity for EVS members to learn more skills and earn a raise!
Refresh your skills and become certified, with the possibility of earning a raise!
Advanced Certification for EVS Technicians (ACET) is a healthcare industry-informed 24-hour EVS professional training program that combines interactive online learning and examination with onsite training and assessment.
Core competencies (as identified by industry leaders) offer EVS professionals knowledge and mastery for critical health system roles. This flexible and hybrid program can be completed in just three sessions.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be an eligible EVS Professional with some on-the-job experience
- Apply and meet selection criteria (training may be prioritized based on seniority and available spots)
Cost: This program is covered by Professional Development for Training Fund Members, including: instruction costs, laptops, supplies, and ongoing access to online lessons.
Are you an employer who is not currently contributing to the Training Fund?
Good news! You can still participate in this program ($300 for non-members)
Want to know more?
Contact Director of Labor Management Programs, Joshua Porter
Our Members Say It Best
“The Training Fund can help you advance your career through education. They are here to help you with tuition, advisors, tutors, education planning, emotional support, and information about many resources that will help you through your journey.”
Danielle Davis, MA
Danielle is currently pursuing her ADN with the Training Fund
Navigators look out for their members
“My Training Fund Navigator was really great at counseling me. He walked me through the whole process….applying to the Training Fund, qualifying for Tuition Assistance, and then sending me resources for scholarships to keep my costs as minimal as possible. When I was unsure about things, he would reach out on my behalf to help me navigate. He definitely went above and beyond!”
Paisha Andersen, MultiCare Deaconess Nursing Assistant
Paisha will graduate with her RN certificate in August, 2020 from Spokane Community College.