Continuing Education Unit Courses
Free Unlimited CEU Courses
SEIU Healthcare 1199NW Multi-Employer Training Fund offers an easy way for members to complete job-related CEUs through HealthStream CE Unlimited.
You may complete as many CE courses as you like — all for free through the Training Fund!
HealthStream CE Unlimited offers more comprehensive options:
- Compliance training, licensure tracking, upkeep training, and much more.
- Lots of interactive, fresh, and customized content – makes learning more engaging and relevant to your goals
- Tracks your needs and helps you stay on top of deadlines – can track license expiration, sends helpful reminders, and even suggests courses based on your experience and track record
HealthStream CE Unlimited will empower you to pursue your career goals, reduce medical errors, and enjoy being a lifelong learner.
Most popular courses for RNs:
- Assessing Pain
- Anticoagulation: An Overview
- Child Abuse: Neglect
- Blood Component Therapy
- Infections, Surgical Site: Prevention
- Identifying and Treating Malignant Hyperthermia
- Organ and Tissue Donation
- Outcomes & Indicators: Catheter-Associated Urinary Tract Infection (CAUTI)
- Suicide Prevention in the Hospital Setting
- Administering Blood Transfusions
- Communications with Patients, Residents, and Clients
- Outcomes & Indicators: Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infection (CLABSI)
Most popular courses for Pharm Techs:
- Abuse: An overview
- Drug Addiction & Treatment
- NonCE_Physical Therapy: Client Mobility and Transfer Skills
- Essential Math for Dosage Calculation
- Communicating with Residents with Dementia
- Treatments for Depression
- OxyCODONE (OxyCONTIN)
- Over-the-Counter Medications
- Chemotherapy-Related Nausea and Vomiting
Our Members Say It Best
“The Training Fund can help you advance your career through education. They are here to help you with tuition, advisors, tutors, education planning, emotional support, and information about many resources that will help you through your journey.”
Danielle Davis, MA
Danielle earned her ADN with the help of the Training Fund.
Navigators look out for their members
“My Training Fund Navigator was really great at counseling me. He walked me through the whole process….applying to the Training Fund, qualifying for Tuition Assistance, and then sending me resources for scholarships to keep my costs as minimal as possible. When I was unsure about things, he would reach out on my behalf to help me navigate. He definitely went above and beyond!”
Paisha Andersen, MultiCare Deaconess Nursing Assistant
Paisha graduated from Spokane Community College with her RN certificate.