- SEIU Healthcare 1199NW Multi-Employer Training and Education Fund offers a variety of programs to equip system-impacted individuals with housing, employment, and resources conducive to recovery and successful reintegration back into society. factors. Participating in (Org Name) service may result in a number of benefits including, but not limited to, recovery from substance use and other identified concerns, the attainment of needed resources (housing, employment, clinical social work, case management, identified resources), reduced stress and anxiety, a decrease in negative thoughts and self-sabotaging behaviors, improved interpersonal relationships, the development of peer-focused community and increased self-confidence. Participation in SMS messaging furthers our ability to work with and serve you.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, simply text “START” to the number you have opted out of. Each opt-out is phone-line specific.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at or calling 206-571-4938.
- SEIU Healthcare 1199NW Multi-Employer Training and Education Fund and carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Our message frequency varies. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.