We are thrilled to welcome new members from Kadlec Medical Center! You are eligible for our programs and services as early as January 1, 2022.
We offer education and career advancement programs so that you can improve your skills, move up the career ladder, and make a better life for you and your family. After January 1, please fill out our online member application in order to access academic and career navigation services.
These programs and services are available after you’ve been employed by Kadlec for three months:
- Career and education counseling services
- Educational support services such as academic support workshops, math and science tutoring, English language classes, and basic computer classes
- Professional Development support such as discounted CPR and Life Support certifications, reimbursement for activities like specialty certifications and conferences/courses that carry CEU credits, as well as free access to CE Direct courses.
- Members in the Professional/Technical bargaining unit may also apply for conference travel funding (you must be approved prior to travel, then submit for reimbursement).
Once you have worked for your employer for one year, you may also qualify for Tuition Assistance, which covers tuition, fees, and book costs for a wide variety of healthcare education programs at colleges and universities across the region. (Even if you haven’t worked for Kadlec for a year yet, contact us to talk about academic support and resources, career planning, and how we can help you reach your goals.)
- Applications are accepted year-round and typically we award Tuition Assistance after October 15. However, since you just joined us, we have a different deadline for Kadlec members to apply for Tuition Assistance: between January 1-February 14 (to pay for school as early as Spring Quarter). We encourage members to contact us early to work with a Training Fund Navigator on your education plan.
- If you are planning to go to school in 2022, please apply for Tuition Assistance between January 1 and February 14. Learn more about Tuition Assistance.
- If you are currently in school and have already been receiving Tuition Reimbursement from your previous Education Fund, you may be able to add Tuition Assistance from the Training Fund. Please contact us to discuss this.
Watch our welcome video to learn more about the Training Fund!
We look forward to serving you as you pursue your education and career goals. If you have questions or need help applying, please don’t hesitate to call (425-255-0315) or email the Training Fund office ().