Member Forms


Find the right form to access your Training Fund benefits and services

Easy-to-use forms for tuition assistance, tutoring, workshops, reimbursements, and more!

Tuition Assistance / Career Counseling Forms

Apply for Tuition Assistance and/or Career Counseling

right-arrowComplete the online application. Please read our Confidentiality Statement.

Enrolled in the Tuition Assistance program and need to request funding?

right-arrowFunding Request Form (online version)

right-arrowFunding Request Form (downloadable PDF)

right-arrowTuition Assistance Funding Request Instructions (PDF)

right-arrowTuition Assistance Funding Request How-To Packet (PDF)

Learn more about Tuition Assistance and Career Counseling.

Professional Development Forms

Forms vary by bargaining unit. Not sure which bargaining unit you belong to?
Look up your union contract and search for your employer and job title.

Service/Maintenance or LPNs:

right-arrowCE Direct Request Form

right-arrowProfessional Development Form (downloadable PDF)

Professional-Technical Workers:

right-arrowCE Direct Request Form

right-arrowConference Travel & Attendance Funding Application

right-arrowProfessional Development Form (downloadable PDF)

Nurses (RNs):

right-arrowRN Specialty Certification Exam Reimbursement Form (online version)

right-arrowRN Specialty Certification Exam Reimbursement Form (downloadable PDF)

right-arrowCE Direct Request Form

Learn more about this benefit.

Employment Services Form

Let us help you land your next job.

right-arrowOnline request form

Learn more about the benefit.

Responsive Programming Fund

right-arrowProgram Guidelines


Learn more about this benefit.

Questions about Forms?

Use our Live Chat to get your answers!